Hi, I’m Jess Baker, Psychologist & Women’s Leadership Coach. I help women who, accidentally, self-sabotage.
Now actually, we can be really creative when we’re getting in our own way, but maybe for you, you find yourself procrastinating, or maybe you feel overwhelmed or unfocused because there are so many things you want to be getting on with, or maybe it’s just you’ve got a very clear goal but you just can’t find the momentum to see it through.
Well, I can help. Not only from personal experience but also as a psychologist. If you want to find out more, I’ve got three more videos much longer than this one that go into detail about what self sabotaging really is, how to recognise the thoughts that lie underneath those self sabotaging behaviours, and also how stop. What’s that one thing you can do to help you stop self sabotaging? So if you’re ready, you want to take action, you’re sick of self sabotaging, click here to watch Video 1 How Do You Self-Sabotage?.
LEVEL UP – starts October 17th 2019
Because you deserve to enjoy your journey
- Your personal Psychological Profile that details your personal values and your character strengths
- Practice proven strategies to stop procrastinating and other self-sabotaging behaviours
- Master time-management and become super-productive
- Achieve your goal(s) without stress, overwhelm, or guilt
- Learn to say no, be more assertive and protect your boundaries
A Coaching Programme with Heart
p.s. Any questions?